官方微信 手机客户端 设为首页 收藏本站 金币充值

登录 注册 举报

K歌录音VST效果器下载 VSTI音源下载 声卡调试

搜索
查看: 86|回复: 3

[放大器/激励器] PastToFutureReverbs A.I. NEVEr 1073 Mic Preamp VST,VST3,AAX [WiN-MAC]智能前置放大效果器

[复制链接]

新浪微博达人勋

累计签到:58 天
连续签到:2 天
发表于 2024-4-13 21:23:44 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 中国重庆
WIN格式:VST VST3 AAX  WIN(64位) 
MAC格式: VST VST3 AAX AU 
Linux格式:  
其它系统:  
其它系统格式:   问题投诉
通用格式:  
其它系统: 
容量:14M
微信公众号输入命令: 请在微信公众号中输入前面红色字体命令获取提取码等内容,这里没有内容就表示不需要
公众号回复内容:隐藏内容   查看操作方法
下载方式:网盘下载  当前帖子ID:
关注公众号vstivip
image.png

In the ever-evolving landscape of digital audio production, capturing the warmth and character of analog devices has long been a sought-after goal. With the introduction of the groundbreaking A.I. 1073 MIC PREAMP PLUGIN EXTENSION by PastToFutureReverbs, this aspiration becomes a reality like never before. Leveraging cutting-edge AI machine learning technology, this software extension revolutionizes non-linear impulse response making, offering a new realm of realism and authenticity to digital audio recordings.
在不断发展的数字音频制作领域,捕捉模拟设备的温暖和特性一直是一个备受追捧的目标。随着PastToFutureReverbs推出开创性的A.I.1073 MIC PREAMP PLUGIN EXTENSION,这一愿望前所未有地成为现实。利用尖端的人工智能机器学习技术,该软件扩展彻底改变了非线性脉冲响应制作,为数字音频记录提供了一个真实性和真实性的新领域。
Advanced Non-Linear Impulse Response
高级非线性脉冲响应
At the heart of A.I. 1073 MIC PREAMP PLUGIN EXTENSION lies its innovative approach to capturing the saturation, overdrive, and distortion characteristics of analog devices. Unlike traditional impulse responses, which are limited in their ability to replicate the dynamic nuances of analog gear, this extension utilizes AI machine learning neural networks to create non-linear impulse responses with unparalleled accuracy. The result is a sound that goes beyond emulation, providing a lifelike representation of analog devices such as tape recorders, tube amps, mic preamps, and guitar pedals.
A.I.1073 MIC PREAMP PLUGIN EXTENSION的核心在于其捕捉模拟设备饱和、过驱动和失真特性的创新方法。传统的脉冲响应在复制模拟齿轮的动态细微差别方面受到限制,与此不同,这种扩展利用人工智能机器学习神经网络以无与伦比的精度创建非线性脉冲响应。其结果是一种超越模拟的声音,提供了模拟设备的逼真表现,如录音机、管放大器、麦克风前置放大器和吉他踏板。
Seamless Integration and User-Friendly Experience
无缝集成和用户友好体验
One of the standout features of A.I. 1073 MIC PREAMP PLUGIN EXTENSION is its seamless integration with the free Proteus plugin, available for Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms. The process is straightforward: simply download the Proteus plugin and load the provided 1073.json files to unlock the next level of realistic mic preamp sound. With an intuitive user interface and easy-to-follow instructions, users can quickly incorporate the extension into their digital audio workstation workflow, elevating their productions with minimal effort.
A.I.1073 MIC PREAMP PLUGIN EXTENSION的突出功能之一是与适用于Windows、Mac和Linux平台的免费Proteus插件无缝集成。这个过程很简单:只需下载Proteus插件并加载提供的1073.json文件,即可解锁下一级逼真的麦克风前置放大器声音。凭借直观的用户界面和易于遵循的说明,用户可以将扩展快速融入他们的数字音频工作站工作流程,以最小的工作量提升他们的产品。
Versatile Applications
多功能应用程序
Whether used on drums, vocals, guitars, keyboards, synths, or any other audio source, A.I. 1073 MIC PREAMP PLUGIN EXTENSION delivers exceptional results. Its versatility and adaptability make it an indispensable tool for producers, engineers, and musicians seeking to infuse their recordings with warmth, depth, and character. From subtle saturation to bold distortion, the extension offers a wide range of sonic possibilities, empowering users to sculpt their sound with precision and creativity.
无论是用于鼓、人声、吉他、键盘、合成器还是任何其他音频源,A.I.1073 MIC PREAMP PLUGIN EXTENSION都能提供卓越的效果。它的多功能性和适应性使其成为制作人、工程师和音乐家不可或缺的工具,他们试图为自己的录音注入温暖、深度和个性。从微妙的饱和度到大胆的失真,扩展提供了广泛的声音可能性,使用户能够精确而富有创造力地塑造自己的声音。
In conclusion, A.I. 1073 MIC PREAMP PLUGIN EXTENSION represents a paradigm shift in non-linear impulse response making, setting a new standard for realism and authenticity in digital audio production. By harnessing the power of AI machine learning technology, PastToFutureReverbs has created a tool that transcends the limitations of traditional emulation, offering a lifelike representation of analog devices that was previously unattainable. With its seamless integration, user-friendly experience, and versatile applications, this extension empowers audio professionals to achieve professional-grade results with ease. Elevate your audio productions to new heights with A.I. 1073 MIC PREAMP PLUGIN EXTENSION and experience the next level of non-linear impulse response making.
总之,A.I.1073 MIC PREAMP PLUGIN EXTENSION代表了非线性脉冲响应制作的范式转变,为数字音频制作的真实性和真实性树立了新标准。通过利用人工智能机器学习技术的力量,PastToFutureReverbs创建了一种超越传统仿真限制的工具,提供了以前无法实现的模拟设备的逼真表示。凭借其无缝集成、用户友好的体验和多功能的应用程序,该扩展使音频专业人员能够轻松获得专业级的结果。使用A.I.1073 MIC PREAMP PLUGIN EXTENSION将您的音频制作提升到新的高度,体验下一级的非线性脉冲响应制作。

[发帖际遇]: 流云高飞 发帖时在路边捡到 4 银币,偷偷放进了口袋. 幸运榜 / 衰神榜
觉得好的话,请大家点击打赏!

新浪微博达人勋

尚未签到

发表于 2024-4-14 19:59:49 | 显示全部楼层 来自 中国广东汕头
BUCUOO  Z A  不错哦
[发帖际遇]: 3170176714 乐于助人,奖励 9 贡献. 幸运榜 / 衰神榜
我要说一句
觉得好的话,请大家点击打赏!
二流子  发表于 2024-4-21 15:35:24 来自
觉得好的话,请大家点击打赏!

新浪微博达人勋

累计签到:17 天
连续签到:1 天
发表于 2024-4-22 00:34:05 | 显示全部楼层 来自 中国湖北鄂州
PastToFutureReverbs A.I. NEVEr 1073 Mic Preamp
我要说一句
觉得好的话,请大家点击打赏!

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册 手机动态码快速登录

本版积分规则

微信公众号:vstivip   QQ群效果器插件一群:324467633   QQ二群VIP:821996333   翻唱录音QQ群:225079473   微信群请进入这里扫码

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 返回顶部 返回列表