通用格式:  
其它系统: 
容量:10M
微信公众号输入命令: 请在微信公众号中输入前面红色字体命令获取提取码等内容,这里没有内容就表示不需要
公众号回复内容:隐藏内容   查看操作方法
下载方式:网盘下载  当前帖子ID:
关注公众号vstivip
1679736121686.jpg

Speldosa is the result of a unique collaboration between Klevgrand and the Swedish artist Wintergatan/Martin Molin. Wintergatan has primarily worked in the physical world (the Marble Machine is probably the most astonishing example), while Klevgrand has performed its craft within the digital sphere. When these two worlds now meet, it results in a product that both visually and audibly inspires the creation of music that you didn’t know you had in you.

Speldosa是Klevgrand和瑞典艺术家Wintergatan/Martin Molin独特合作的成果。Wintergatan主要在物理世界中工作(大理石机器可能是最令人惊讶的例子),而Klevgrand则在数字领域中表演其技艺。当这两个世界现在相遇时,它产生了一种在视觉和听觉上都能激发你不知道自己拥有的音乐创作的产品。

Speldosa (Swedish for “Music Box”) is the essence of the shared beliefs of Klevgrand and Wintergatan, and their fascination with minimalism. A simple melody played on a music box can contain an equal amount of emotional power as any symphonic work. There is something about the music box sound that never ceases to fascinate.

Speldosa(瑞典语中“音乐盒子”的意思)是Klevgrand和Wintergatan共同信仰的精髓,也是他们对极简主义的迷恋。在音乐盒上演奏的一首简单的旋律可以包含与任何交响乐作品同等的情感力量。音乐盒的声音总是让人着迷。

The instrument itself has been meticulously recorded by Wintergatan and transformed into a playable digital instrument plugin. It features four different models (Modern, Vintage, Antique, and Eternal = Reversed), two different Room models, and an algorithmic reverb.

Wintergatan精心录制了乐器本身,并将其转换为可播放的数字乐器插件。它有四种不同的模型(现代、复古、古董和永恒=反转)、两种不同的房间模型和一个算法混响。

Box went on to become the sonic signature for my two bands, Detektivbyrån and Wintergatan, both recognised for their unique sound. The Speldosa has been the secret sauce in my music career and i hope other musicians finds it as useful as i have.

Box后来成为我的两个乐队Detektivbyrån和Wintergatan的声音标志,这两个乐队都以其独特的声音而闻名。Speldosa一直是我音乐生涯中的秘密酱汁,我希望其他音乐家也能像我一样发现它的用处。

There is a special quality to this exact music box sound that lifts it above the novelty feeling of a toy and turns it into a real music instrument. It just sounds so good, that’s really it. And it is a sound that makes you write music instantly – the music comes from the sound itself.

这种精确的音乐盒声音有一种特殊的品质,使它超越了玩具的新奇感,成为一种真正的乐器。它听起来很好,真的是这样。它是一种让你立刻创作音乐的声音——音乐来自声音本身。

During the collaboration with Klevgrand, when they sent me the first beta version of the plugin, i ended up playing around with the sound for three hours, losing track of time. I wrote three songs that day when i was scheduled to actually do something else. That’s what the sound does to me, and i think it will do the same for others.

在与Klevgrand合作的过程中,当他们给我发送插件的第一个测试版时,我最终用声音玩了三个小时,忘记了时间。那天我写了三首歌,当时我被安排去做其他的事情。这就是声音对我的作用,我认为它对其他人也会起到同样的作用。

Features:

特征:

Four different instrument models

四种不同的仪器型号

Two different room simulations

两种不同的房间模拟

Algorithmic reverb

算法混响

Simple UI

简单用户界面

Carefully recorded samples by Wintergatan

Wintergatan仔细记录的样本

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

演示
收起

[发帖际遇]: 音频效果器 在网吧通宵,花了 3 银币. 幸运榜 / 衰神榜
觉得好的话,请大家点击打赏!
发表于 2024-3-19 15:36:08 | 显示全部楼层 来自 中国四川成都
真的是太太太感谢惹,我爱这个世界
我要说一句
觉得好的话,请大家点击打赏!

新浪微博达人勋

累计签到:141 天
连续签到:25 天
发表于 2024-3-19 15:57:34 | 显示全部楼层 来自 中国重庆
不错的音乐盒!收藏!谢谢
我要说一句
觉得好的话,请大家点击打赏!

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册 手机动态码快速登录

本版积分规则

微信公众号:vstivip   QQ群效果器插件一群:324467633   QQ二群VIP:821996333   翻唱录音QQ群:225079473   微信群请进入这里扫码

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 返回顶部 返回列表