通用格式:  
其它系统: 
容量:16M
微信公众号输入命令: 请在微信公众号中输入前面红色字体命令获取提取码等内容,这里没有内容就表示不需要
公众号回复内容:隐藏内容   查看操作方法
下载方式:网盘下载  当前帖子ID:
关注公众号vstivip
1678256424592.jpg

The same transformative sound as guitar tones with II II II II now comes to your mixes + masters with MORE IS MORE.

与II II II II的吉他音调一样的变革性声音现在也会出现在MORE IS MORE的混音+大师中。

“During the decade leading up to II II II II & Otto Audio, I was mastering records for heavy bands from all over the world. I had the pleasure of working with some of my favorite artists of all time, as well as working on my own music. During this time I have developed and perfected a method of working to achieve pristine volume, grain and character in every session that has become my own signature.The secret and not-so-secret method of using a soft clipper in a limiter, among other things, to get heaviness without changing the mix or destroying meters.

“在II II II II&Otto Audio之前的十年里,我一直在为世界各地的重量级乐队制作唱片。我很高兴能与我最喜欢的一些艺术家合作,并创作自己的音乐。在这段时间里,我发展并完善了一种工作方法,以在每一个环节中实现原始的音量、纹理和性格,这已经成为我自己的标志。”没错。这是一种秘密而非秘密的方法,在限幅器中使用软剪,在不改变混合或破坏米的情况下获得重量。

This is the main concept that came to the fore when creating More is More, as I make things that I want to see and use personally. But I didn’t want to just shove simple algorithms into a plugin and put my name on it, I refined and worked on 81 (yes, really) versions of the plugin until it was finished… and it will complete your mixes and masters with pristine, infused character, loud sound. I included 40 starter presets to make this as easy as putting it on a track. Use your ears, turn a few knobs, it works where it needs to and won’t let you down.”

这是在创作“更多就是更多”时出现的主要概念,因为我制作了我想亲自看到和使用的东西。但我不想把简单的算法塞进一个插件中,并在上面写上我的名字,我完善了这个插件的81个(是的,真的)版本,直到它完成……它将以原始的、注入的性格和响亮的声音完成你的混音和大师。我加入了40个初学者预设,以使其像在赛道上一样简单。用你的耳朵,转动几个旋钮,它在需要的地方工作,不会让你失望。”

More is More is the plugin’s secret sauce for adding character, weight, punch and grain to your tracks, as well as volume and finishing polish to your tracks, mixes and masters. Use it to its full potential, from simply adding weight or emphasis, pure volume, to sparkling harmonics and crunch, or even full distortion when the situation calls for it. More is More is sure to stay on your mix bus and find all sorts of uses in your mixing and mastering projects.

More is More是插件的秘密酱汁,用于为您的曲目添加字符、重量、打孔和纹理,以及为曲目、混音和大师添加音量和润色。充分利用它的潜力,从简单地增加重量或强调,纯音量,到闪闪发光的谐波和嘎吱嘎吱,甚至在情况需要时完全失真。More is More一定会留在您的混音总线上,在您的混音和掌握项目中找到各种用途。

Place the More is More.vst3 file in the VST3 directory.

将More is More.vst3文件放在vst3目录中。

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

觉得好的话,请大家点击打赏!

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册 手机动态码快速登录

本版积分规则

微信公众号:vstivip   QQ群效果器插件一群:324467633   QQ二群VIP:821996333   翻唱录音QQ群:225079473   微信群请进入这里扫码

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 返回顶部 返回列表