官方微信 手机客户端 设为首页 收藏本站 金币充值

登录 注册 举报

K歌录音VST效果器下载 VSTI音源下载 声卡调试

搜索
查看: 196|回复: 0

[合成/合成器/其它] Phil Speiser THE_INSTRUMENT 1.41数百个和弦、节奏、低音和旋律预设将把单个音符变成你想要的任何音符 WIN

[复制链接]

新浪微博达人勋

累计签到:1 天
连续签到:1 天
发表于 2023-1-10 23:33:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 中国重庆
WIN格式:VST VST3  WIN(32位) WIN(64位) 
MAC格式:  
Linux格式:  
其它系统:  
其它系统格式:   问题投诉
通用格式:  
其它系统: 
容量:42M+采样3.4G
微信公众号输入命令: 请在微信公众号中输入前面红色字体命令获取提取码等内容,这里没有内容就表示不需要
公众号回复内容:隐藏内容   查看操作方法
下载方式:网盘下载  当前帖子ID:
关注公众号vstivip
1673364644668.jpg

从现在开始,这是关于你的想法,以及用无尽的灵感将它们变成现实的乐趣。经过几个月的发展和无数的缺陷,当我用the_INSTRUCMENT的原型制作了第一首曲目时,我立刻知道:制作音乐的新时代刚刚开始。我知道我在这里承诺了很多,但我也知道你不会失望。这是我的杰作!

From now on it’s about your ideas, and the fun of turning them into reality with endless inspiration. When I made my first track using the a prototype of THE_INSTRUMENT after months of developing and countless drawbacks, I instantly knew: A new era of making music has just begun. I know I’m promising a lot here – but I also know you won’t be disappointed. This is my masterpiece!

NO FILLER SOUNDS. I MEAN IT!
没有填充音。我是认真的!

Using gear worth thousands of dollars, I designed, recorded, layered and mixed sounds that are ready to be played. Of course you can adjust the sounds to your liking but you don’t need to add any processing. They are release ready!
我使用价值数千美元的设备,设计、录制、分层和混合的声音,随时可以播放。当然,您可以根据自己的喜好调整声音,但不需要添加任何处理。他们准备好了!

More than 100 unique instruments in all genres are already included. THE_INSTRUMENT will get free frequent sound updates to make sure you always have the most up-to-date sounds for your productions. Instantly available inside of the plugin.
已经收录了100多种不同流派的独特乐器。THE_INSTRUCMENT将获得免费的频繁声音更新,以确保您始终拥有最新的声音。插件内部立即可用。

REVOLUTIONARY COMPOSING TOOLS

革命性的作曲工具

Hundreds of Chord, Rhythm, Bassline and Melody Presets will turn single notes into whatever you want them to be. You can also use the MELODY GENERATOR to create melodies that perfectly fit to your composition with one click.

数百个和弦、节奏、低音和旋律预设将把单个音符变成你想要的任何音符。你也可以使用旋律生成器,只需单击一次即可创建完全适合你的作品的旋律。

The musical part is countless hours of me composing chord progressions, melodies and rhythms that will provide you with endless inspiration. In the background, an extremely advanced algorithm will make sure that whatever you select, combine and play, will always sound amazing and musical. The RECORD function will turn whatever you are generating into a midi file in case you want to use the composition outside of THE_INSTRUMENT and WHATTHECHORD will tell you the name of the current chord playing.

音乐部分是我无数个小时创作和弦进行曲、旋律和节奏,这将为你提供无尽的灵感。在背景中,一种极其先进的算法将确保您选择、组合和播放的任何内容都会听起来令人惊叹和富有音乐感。RECORD函数会将您正在生成的任何内容转换为一个midi文件,以防您想在The_INSTRUCMENT之外使用合成,WHATTHECHORD会告诉您当前和弦演奏的名称。

A WORKFLOW LIKE NO OTHER

独一无二的工作流

My biggest goal was to completely make you forget about the technical aspect of music production and giving you the ability to focus on creating and being creative.

我最大的目标是让你完全忘记音乐制作的技术层面,让你有能力专注于创作和创造。

I included all the tools you might need, like for example THE_SHAPER that will instantly add a great side chain-effect or workflow tools like the ability to copy settings from one plugin-instance to another with the push of a button. In the background the intelligent engine will constantly work on making your process as fun and smooth as possible so you can focus on the exciting parts of making music.

我包括了您可能需要的所有工具,例如the_SHAPER,它会立即添加一个很棒的侧链效果,或者工作流工具,例如只需按下按钮即可将设置从一个插件实例复制到另一个插件。在后台,智能引擎将不断努力使您的过程尽可能有趣和流畅,这样您就可以专注于制作音乐的令人兴奋的部分。

More than 100 unique Instrument Sounds of release ready quality – lifetime free sound updates

超过100种独特的乐器声音,可随时发布,终身免费更新

Hundreds of Chord, Rhythm and Melody Presets – unlimited inspiration and results beyond your imagination

数百种和弦、节奏和旋律预设–无限灵感和超乎想象的效果

Music Theory Algorithms that will turn whatever you input in the correct scales – never hit wrong notes again

音乐理论算法,可以将你输入的任何内容转换为正确的音阶,再也不会出错

MIDI EXPORT – turn whatever you create into MIDI Files – Forget about buying MIDI Packs – create your own

MIDI导出–将您创建的任何内容转换为MIDI文件–忘记购买MIDI包–创建自己的

WHATTHECHORD – Integrated Chord Detection

WHATTHECHORD–集成弦检

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

[发帖际遇]: 音频效果器 捡了钱没交公 威望 降了 1 . 幸运榜 / 衰神榜
觉得好的话,请大家点击打赏!

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册 手机动态码快速登录

本版积分规则

微信公众号:vstivip   QQ群效果器插件一群:324467633   QQ二群VIP:821996333   翻唱录音QQ群:225079473   微信群请进入这里扫码

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 返回顶部 返回列表