通用格式:  
其它系统: 
容量:1.47G
微信公众号输入命令: 请在微信公众号中输入前面红色字体命令获取提取码等内容,这里没有内容就表示不需要
公众号回复内容:隐藏内容   查看操作方法
下载方式:网盘下载  当前帖子ID:
关注公众号vstivip
1672064701039.jpg

一个(立体声)金箔板混响被用来制作这个库中的程序。它们比本系列第一部分和第二部分中使用的更为知名的样板更小,据说听起来更暗。我认为你从这个库中得到的混响比第一部分和第二部分采样的立体声板稍微暗一些,但没有单声道板那么暗。在我看来,这一块比之前的任何一块都要“光滑”得多。这听起来很独特,但你可以通过下载并试用演示程序来自己听到,所以现在就开始吧!

A (stereo) gold foil plate reverb was used to make the programs in this library. They’re smaller than the more well known model plates used in parts I and II of this series, and said to sound darker. I think the reverb you get from this library is slightly darker than the stereo plates sampled for parts I and II, but not as dark as the mono ones. In my opinion this one is much ‘smoother’ than any of the previous plates too. It definitely sounds unique, but you can hear it for yourself by downloading and trying out the demo program, so do that now!

Just like the previous ones, this plate was sampled for use in Nebula to include a fully functional, sampled dampening control. It sounds and works great. You won’t find too many other Nebula reverbs with sampled adjustable controls in them, besides some of the other ones I’ve done. This does however mean that to use the 96khz version of the set you will need to be using the 64bit Nebula plugin (44.1khz version runs fine on 32bit). If you’re worried about CPU usage, I’ve made lite versions of the programs that you can use while mixing to fine tune the settings as you like, before switching to the full versions to render.

和之前的一样,这个板块被采样用于星云,以包括一个功能齐全的采样阻尼控制。它听起来很好,工作也很好。除了我做过的其他一些星云混响外,你不会发现太多其他带有采样可调控件的星云混响。然而,这意味着要使用96khz版本的套件,您需要使用64位星云插件(44.1khz版本在32位上运行良好)。如果您担心CPU使用情况,我已经制作了一些程序的精简版,您可以在混合时使用它们来微调设置,然后切换到完整版本进行渲染。

There are plenty of bonuses, just as before. This includes a stereo swapped version, a ‘mono’ version that only uses the sampled left channel from the hardware for both of your channels going into Nebula, another that only uses the sampled right channel, and another special mono version that uses a mix of the sampled left and right channels for each of your input channels (which gives a thicker sound).

和以前一样,有很多奖金。这包括一个立体声交换版本,一个“单声道”版本,它只使用硬件中采样的左声道,用于进入星云的两个声道,另一个仅使用采样的右声道,以及另一个特殊的单声道版本,它将采样的左和右声道混合用于每个输入声道(这会产生更粗的声音)。

Then there’s a ‘bionic’ program, which contains 3 selectable variations of the gold plate sound. These were sampled using a trick I came up with several years ago and which involves playing/recording the tones used in the sampling process at faster or slower speeds. It gives you slightly ‘darker’ or ‘brighter’ versions to use and they sound just as good as the main program, but different.

然后是一个“仿生”程序,它包含3种可选择的金盘声音变体。这些是用我几年前想出的一个技巧进行采样的,它包括以更快或更慢的速度播放/录制采样过程中使用的音调。它为你提供了稍微“暗”或“亮”的版本,它们听起来和主程序一样好,但不同。

Last but not least, these plates are now skinned with excellent custom skins by Max Ponomaryov, aka azzimov! There are skins for both N3 and N4. The N3 skins allow you to switch between multiple programs without losing your settings (like the lite and full programs, or even trying out other plates).

最后但并非最不重要的是,这些盘子现在由马克斯·波诺马廖夫(又名阿齐莫夫)用出色的定制皮肤剥皮!N3和N4都有皮肤。N3皮肤允许您在多个程序之间切换,而不会丢失设置(如精简程序和完整程序,甚至尝试其他程序)。

觉得好的话,请大家点击打赏!
发表于 2023-7-29 19:54:04 | 显示全部楼层 来自 中国辽宁
觉得好的话,请大家点击打赏!

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册 手机动态码快速登录

本版积分规则

微信公众号:vstivip   QQ群效果器插件一群:324467633   QQ二群VIP:821996333   翻唱录音QQ群:225079473   微信群请进入这里扫码

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 返回顶部 返回列表