查看: 490|回复: 0

Skillshare Cubase Chord Track Best Practices2021和弦制作软 给录音加和弦

[复制链接]

新浪微博达人勋

累计签到:58 天
连续签到:2 天
发表于 2021-6-6 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 来自 中国重庆
微信图片_20210517233827.jpg

Have you ever wanted to change the chords in your recording or music production, but couldn't figure out how to do it without ruining your whole project? If you are a producer who wants maximum flexibility with this kind of advanced edit… this course will be a game changer!

你有没有想过要改变你的录音或音乐作品中的和弦,但却不知道如何做到这一点而不破坏你的整个项目?如果你是一个制片人谁想要最大限度的灵活性与这种先进的编辑…这门课程将是一个游戏改变者!

Have you ever wanted to change the chords in your recording or music production, but couldn't figure out how to do it without ruining your whole project? If you are a producer who wants maximum flexibility with this kind of advanced edit… this course will be a game changer!

你有没有想过要改变你的录音或音乐作品中的和弦,但却不知道如何做到这一点而不破坏你的整个项目?如果你是一个制片人谁想要最大限度的灵活性与这种先进的编辑…这门课程将是一个游戏改变者!

I've produced and recorded, edited and mixed in Cubase for years and I've always been quick to adopt new features with every new version. When the chord track was announced, I was excited. But, when I learned to use it… well, it became an essential part of my workflow. In this course I'll share my insights and strategies for working more flexibly with chord progressions in your Cubase productions!

多年来,我一直在Cubase中制作、录制、编辑和混合,而且我总是很快地在每一个新版本中采用新特性。当和弦曲目宣布时,我很兴奋。但是,当我学会使用它时……嗯,它成了我工作流程中必不可少的一部分。在这门课程中,我将分享我的见解和策略,以便在你的Cubase作品中更灵活地处理和弦进行!

In this class, you'll learn:

在本课程中,您将学习:

How to find chords to create new progressions
如何找到和弦来创造新的进步
How to build complex progressions
如何构建复杂的进度
How to record on a keyboard (without being a piano player)
如何在键盘上录音(不是钢琴演奏者)
How to extract a chord track from a MIDI clip!
如何从MIDI剪辑中提取和弦音轨!
Tips, tricks and more…
提示、技巧等…

If you're a seasoned Cubase user who isn't taking advantage of the Chord Track, this course will offer you a quick jumping off point. If you're new to Cubase and trying to identify production best practices, then you'll certainly want the Chord Track to feature in your workflow! Thanks for check out this course - stick around and learn from my experience!

如果你是一个经验丰富的立方体用户谁是不利用和弦轨道的优势,这门课程将为你提供一个快速的出发点。如果您是Cubase的新手,并且正在尝试确定生产最佳实践,那么您肯定希望Chord轨迹在您的工作流中发挥作用!感谢您查看本课程-请留下来学习我的经验!

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

觉得好的话,请大家点击打赏!

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册 手机动态码快速登录

本版积分规则

微信公众号:vstivip   QQ群效果器插件一群:324467633   QQ二群VIP:821996333   翻唱录音QQ群:225079473   微信群请进入这里扫码

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 返回顶部 返回列表