通用格式:  
其它系统: 
容量:2.63
微信公众号输入命令:269689 请在微信公众号中输入前面红色字体命令获取提取码等内容,这里没有内容就表示不需要
公众号回复内容:隐藏内容   查看操作方法
下载方式:网盘下载  当前帖子ID:
关注公众号vstivip
image.png
Touch The Universe很荣幸能为使用异国情调的“光合作用”引擎的Native Instruments Kontakt 7采样器呈现“云场”。该库包含来自200多个单独来源的115个精心制作的预设,适用于所有类型的现代电子和环境音乐。几乎每个补丁都包含三个级别的样本,因此有比补丁更多的声音源。此外,每个音源都使用Touch The Universe创建的补丁,因此整个库使用完全原创的音源。

Touch The Universe is proud to present “Cloud Fields” for the Native Instruments Kontakt 7 sampler using Exotic States’ “Photosynthesis” engine. The library contains 115 painstakingly crafted presets from over 200 individual sources and is suitable for all genres of modern electronic and ambient music. Almost every patch contains three levels of samples, so there are more sound sources than patches. In addition, each sound source uses a patch created by Touch The Universe, so the entire library uses completely original sources.

This is my first library for Kontakt 7 from Native Instruments, a company I’ve been a fan of for a long time. The library covers the vast sonic territory of ambient patches, including gorgeous soundscapes, ethereal choir pads, and pristine atmospheres full of exotic character to give your songs a calm, contemplative side. It also contains several ambient keys added to the mix.
这是我在Native Instruments公司为Kontakt 7制作的第一个库,这家公司是我长期以来的粉丝。图书馆涵盖了广阔的音域,包括华丽的音景、空灵的唱诗班,以及充满异国情调的原始氛围,让您的歌曲呈现出平静、沉思的一面。它还包含添加到混合中的几个环境关键点。

I really enjoyed working with the Kontakt 7. It’s a very different beast than Steinberg’s Halion. I especially liked the Kontakts effects, which are really state of the art and have the ability to wildly transform the original sounds.
我非常喜欢使用Kontakt 7。这是一种与斯坦伯格的哈立恩截然不同的野兽。我特别喜欢Kontakts效果,这是一种非常先进的效果,能够疯狂地变换原始声音。
- Includes 115 patches
-包括115个补丁

- Over 200 sample sources.
-超过200个样本源。

- Approximately 1400 .wav samples in total
-总计约1400.wav样本

- 2.5 GB in size
-2.5 GB大小

- All patches are volume normalized. (They are not clipped and have the same volume levels when scanned between presets)
-所有面片都是体积规格化的。(当在预设之间扫描时,它们不会被剪辑,并且具有相同的音量水平)

- Requires the full version of Kontakt 7 (will not play in Konakt Player) PATCH
-需要完整版本的Kontakt 7(不会在Konakt Player中播放)PATCH

BREAKDOWN
故障

- Choirs
-合唱团

- Pads
-衬垫

- Atmospheres
-大气

- Soundscapes
-声景

ABOUT THE PHOTOSYNTHESIS ENGINE
关于光合作用引擎

effects and rhythm page.
效果和节奏页面。

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

觉得好的话,请大家点击打赏!

新浪微博达人勋

尚未签到

发表于 2022-2-24 11:20:07 | 显示全部楼层 来自 中国山东青岛
internet连接并启动Omnisphere。  You will see a button
我要说一句
觉得好的话,请大家点击打赏!

新浪微博达人勋

尚未签到

发表于 2022-2-18 19:42:42 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层 来自 中国新疆巴音郭楞蒙古自治州
觉得好的话,请大家点击打赏!

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册 手机动态码快速登录

本版积分规则

微信公众号:vstivip   QQ群效果器插件一群:324467633   QQ二群VIP:821996333   翻唱录音QQ群:225079473   微信群请进入这里扫码

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 返回顶部 返回列表