通用格式:  
其它系统: 
容量:
微信公众号输入命令:227V23 请在微信公众号中输入前面红色字体命令获取提取码等内容,这里没有内容就表示不需要
公众号回复内容:隐藏内容   查看操作方法
下载方式:  当前帖子ID:
关注公众号vstivip
1.png

Rhythmiq analyzes and understands your rhythms and instantly allows you to create new arrangements. You get unlimited, musically structured and fun rhythms by turning a simple knob. Create and save pattern variations for instantly reproducing breaks, fills, and extensions. Include A.I. Beat the assistant and let him execute your cycles in real time. The Beat Assistant introduces your rhythms with everything from the nuances of micro-versions to musical, evolving changes. Although Rhythmik uses groundbreaking A.I. technology, it is still controlled by you. Run it while you play live or play jam in the studio, tell me how many variations you want, and you will experience a new way to jam with your beats and find inspiration.
节奏智商分析和理解你的节奏,并立即让你创造新的安排。你可以通过转动一个简单的旋钮获得无限的,音乐结构和有趣的节奏。创建并保存图案变体,以便立即复制打断、填充和延伸。包括A.I.打败助手,让他实时执行你的循环。节拍助手介绍你的节奏,从微版本的细微差别到音乐,演变的变化。尽管Rhythmik使用了开创性的人工智能技术,但它仍然由您控制。当你在现场演奏或在录音室演奏果酱的时候,告诉我你想要多少个变奏曲,你就会体验到一种新的方式来配合你的节奏并找到灵感。
NOTE: Because we haven’t patched the signed binary, AAX works in legit PT.
注意:因为我们还没有修补有符号的二进制文件,AAX在legit PT中工作。

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

觉得好的话,请大家点击打赏!

发表回复

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册 手机动态码快速登录

本版积分规则

微信公众号:vstivip   QQ群效果器插件一群:324467633   QQ二群VIP:821996333   翻唱录音QQ群:225079473   微信群请进入这里扫码

联系客服 关注微信 下载APP 返回顶部 返回列表